Crock Pot Apple Crumb Crisp
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package cinnamon crumb cake mix, with cinnamon topping
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- Place pie filling in large bowl. Break up apples with a pastry blender/cutter.
- Place half of cinnamon topping with apple filling and place in a 1-1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Combine dry cake mix, 3 Tablespoons of cinnamon topping and butter (mixture will be crumbly); sprinkle over filling.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon topping and walnuts if desired. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours. Serve in bowls.
Join The Conversation