- 8 cups cold water, divided
- 9 regular-size tea bags or 3 family-size tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 3 lemons, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a gentle boil.
- Add the tea bags; cover and remove pan from the heat source.
- Steep for 10 minutes.
- Take out tea bags and don't squeeze them.
- Pour the tea into a 2-quart pitcher.
- Add in the sugar; stir until dissolved.
- Add in the vanilla, almond extract, and lemon juice; stir to mix.
- Add the remaining 6 cups of water and stir.
- Let tea cool to room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve in glasses over ice.