Apple Iced Tea
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
5 1/2 cups
- 3 cups boiling water
- 4 cinnamon-flavor tea bags
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 2 cups cold water
- cinnamon stick
- Pour a heat-proof bowl or use a saucepan pour 3 cups boiling water over the tea bags; cover and steep for about 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and discard.
- Stir in sugar, juice concentrate and 2 cups cold water; stir well.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon in each glass.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!