Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious! Presented at Taste of Home's Cooking Show. A very easy and quick stove top dinner. With the nice color presentation and the great flavor of this dish, it could easily be served for dinner party as well.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine
- egg noodles or rice, cooked
- Brown chops in skillet in oil.
- Combine tomato, soup, water and seasonings and add to browned chops.
- Cover and simmer about 15 minutes, or until chops are done.
- Stir in butter or margarine prior to serving.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
WOW-WOW-WOW were these GREAT! My husband cannot stop raving about these. I served them with rice, and the sauce is just fantastic! LOVE IT! Today we had the leftovers, and they were still heavenly warmed up! Thanks for a great new way to spice up the chops!
Excellent! Very simple. Extremely tasty. Very good to look at too. Still amazed that such flavor could come out of such an easy to follow recipe. Thank you for posting this. I highly reccomend this one.
Very good, very quick, very easy!!