Grilled Italian Pork Chops
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- Combine everything but the pork chops in a bowl.
- Let the mixture sit for about 15 minutes to mix the flavors.
- Drain the liquid from the mixture and pour over pork chops.
- Let them sit in liquid for about 15 minutes.
- Place chops on preheated grill and cook for about 6 minutes per side or until done.
- Place pork chops on plates and spoon tomato mixture over top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Ezcellent flavorful, moist chops. I used boneless small chops that were only 1/2" thick so I watched them so I did not over cook. I wasn't sure if the intention was to spoon the tomatoe mixture over the chops cold or warm. When the chops were cooked I spooned the mixture over them in the pan and brought it to just warm Mmmm is all I can say