Roasted (Or Grilled) Vegetable Wraps
The base of this roll-up is a garlicky spinach spread. A perfect condiment for roasted or grilled vegetables. Use your favorite combination of vegetables.
- Ready In:
- 1 eggplant, peeled cubed
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 yellow squash, cubed
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Garlicky Spinach Spread
- 4 cups raw spinach
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 6 burrito-size low-fat flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet, combine all vegetables, salt, pepper and oil; toss until well combined.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, make garlicky spinach spread by placing spinach and garlic into food processor. Grind together.
- Add mayonnaise, oil and parmesan. Process until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread tortilla with spinach spread. Top with vegetables. Roll up and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made this wraps for the Big Game. I have uploaded pictures (forthcoming). I made with vegetables, I added carrots in thin strips too. I roasted all in the oven with olive oil, salt and pepper. I doubled the dressing which was great. I used frozen spinach which was easy and still fine. We made it nice and garlicky. It is great as a dip with crackers. I used rectangular lavash flatbread, some I cut in two at a diagonal, and I made a platter of pinwheels by cutting rolls in six slices. Nice alternative for my friend who cannot eat protein. Will make again. Tx