Quick Cucumber, Tomato and Feta Salad
Use a mix of green and black olives in this perfect lunchtime salad, which also makes a delicious condiment for pita sandwiches. Or spread a whole wheat tortilla with hummus and top with a generous spoonful of salad to make a fresh, crunchy wrap. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- vinegar or lemon juice
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- In a small bowl, toss cucumber with cherry tomatoes. Add feta cheese and a handful of pitted kalamata olives.
- Drizzle with a little vinegar or lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon each serving into an iceberg lettuce leaf.