Microwave Green Beans
Fast and easy side dish made in the microwave.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder (or less if you are not a big garlic fan like me)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts (optional, toasted)
- Place beans and garlic powder and 1/2 tbs of butter a microwave safe dish and nuke by package directions.
- When done place 1/2 tbs butter in microwave and melt for about 30 seconds.
- Mix butter and breadcumbs together and sprinkle on green beans.
- Top with cheese and pine nuts if using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
These were really tasty. I loved that they were made in the microwave. It made them quick and easy to make. Will be making these again. I followed the recipe exactly as written but I didn't add the optional pine nuts. I made two versions of this recipe, one with the bread crumbs and one without as I eat low carb. Next time I will make only one batch without breadcrumbs.