Spicy Garlic Roasted Green Beans
- Ready In:
- 1 lb green beans, washed, trimmed and dried
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans, garlic and cayenne pepper. Drizzle olive oil over and toss to coat well. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- On a baking sheet spread green beans in an even layer.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until green beans are crisp, yet tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation