Low Fat Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup self-rising flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup apple butter
- 3 bananas, smashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix flours, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix egg whites, apple butter, bananas, vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Gradually mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just moistened. Do not overmix.
- Spoon into lined or non stick, sprayed mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.
- Remove muffins from the tray and cool on wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!