Greeny's Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
photo by Greeny4444
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients, and spoon into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an active lady, and I am not the top chef in the world, but I can hold my own. I love making things that remind me of when I was little, I love trying out new recipes, and I love learning new things to cook. Most of the recipes I post are recipes I loved that I found online, but that I have tweaked just a bit. I do have some family recipes on here too. I love to bake, probably more than anything else in the kitchen. I love to bike ride. I like to read, travel, kayak (I've only been twice, but I loved it), hike, camp, basically any outdoorsy/active stuff.?