Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into a small baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted.
- *If you are taking this to a party, cook the dip in the dish part of a small crockpot, then all you have to do is place the dish back into the crockpot, transport to party, then put the temperature on the lowest setting, be sure to stir every once in awhile. This will keep it warm for hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!