Famous Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
photo by Hadice
- Ready In:
- Boil frozen spinach and artichoke hearts in 1 cup of water for ten minutes.
- Drain in colander.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave until soft and creamy.
- Mash in spinach and artichokes and stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine. No baking required!
- If desired, top with roma tomatoes but don't stir into dip.
- Serve HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT immediately with toast points, party bread or chips. DO NOT SERVE COLD OR IT WILL BE VERY YUCKY!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for a Christmas Appetizer Party. It did not taste very good when it was cold so I ended up heating it up in the oven. I did not use the tomatoes and I used a whole package of frozen chopped spinach which was equal to about half a cup when it was squeezed dry. I made some french bread and also used crackers for dippers.