Baked Artichoke Spinach Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 whole head of garlic, roasted
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed, squeeze all liquid out, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 2 loaves baguette, spiced to 3/4-in thick pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 8 x 8-in glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk, roasted garlic, nutmeg, parsley, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Mix in 1 cup each of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese along with chopped spinach. Gently fold in artichoke heats.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish, top with remaining cheese, and bake for 25 - 30 min or until cheese is bubbly and top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve with sliced baguette or assorted veggie sticks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!