Copycat Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 ounces roasted garlic alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- pepper (optional)
- mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- pour into crock pot and set on high ready to serve when hot.
Join The Conversation
This is my go-to and always gets raves!!! A couple notes though - be sure and drain the thawed spinach thoroughly, I squeeze it out, to avoid too-watery dip. I don't go off-brand on the cream cheese. I always use artichoke hearts in oil. And instead of the crock-pot, I top with a little extra cheese and put it in a 325 degree oven for about the same amount of time.