Paula's Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
My husband and I love spinach and artichoke dip and we usually ordered it every time we ate dinner out. I wanted to be able to make it at home. After several trials and many altered recipes later, this dip is just like the one's we had in the restaurants.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut into small pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, defrost and squeeze drain the spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise (can use reduced fat - do not use fat free)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Mix mayonnaise and cheese together.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Bake covered for 25-30 minutes.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Serve with wheat crackers, tortillas, or rye bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a wonderful Spinach and Artichoke dip. We didn't eat all of it the first day, it was even better the next. I will be making this again, soon. thanks! made it again for a Floating Boat House Party in Sausilito - my DSIL demanded the recipe, and he is an almost-chef - so, it was a real honor! Have to say, it was good!!Reply