Egg Casserole for Two
photo by I'mPat
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 -2 slice sourdough bread, cut into cubes
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped ham
- 2 dashes mediterranean sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 cup baker with cooking spray.
- Mix eggs and milk together. Add ham, cheese and green onion. Place bread cubes in mixture and let set for a few minutes.
- Place in baker and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I can't thank you enough for this recipe Ceezie!! My husband loved it! It was so easy to put together as well. I used 4oz homemade lean ground turkey sausage, low fat Mexican cheese & 1 slice of whole wheat bread. I also used Eggbeaters--mixed it with some salt, pepper & onion powder (left out the onions; hubby preference!). 25 min was perfect baking time. Appreciate the helpful reviews as well!! Thanks again!
Great base recipe. I was searching for something simple I could make with ingredients already in my house, and I found this. I used whole grain bread, sausage, red onion and a provelone/feta cheese mixture. Very good, although I didn't like the sunflower seeds in my bread. I think the recipe as written sounds even better, and all the ingredients are on my shopping list. I love that you just mix it all together and put it in the oven.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to use this spot to put some of my favorite cooking tips and tricks that don't really warrant going in as a recipe and so I don't lose them!!