Hash Brown & Egg Bake for Two
We enjoy this recipe for breakfast or an evening meal with toast. The green onion and pepper are optional. I use my large 8 inch square Corning wear for a pan.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 green onions, chopped
- paprika, sprinkled on top
- Beat the eggs and milk until smooth.
- Add, hash browns, bacon, 1/2 of the cheese, onion and pepper.
- Spray an 8 inch square pan with Pam.
- Pour mixture into pan and sprinkle with paprika.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45-50 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was delicious! I tripled the recipe and cooked in a 9x13 pan. I had regular bacon so opted to cook it seperately because I was afraid it would be way to greasy. I didn't know when you mentioned pepper if you meant like black pepper or a bell pepper so I added half a green bell and added cayenne to the top along with the paprika. Cooked for 50 minutes and we really enjoyed! NEEDS SALT! served for dinner with english muffins suggested by another member.