Grands!® Fiesta Chicken Casserole
photo by Pillsbury
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained, if desired
- CUT each biscuit into 8 pieces; toss with salsa to coat.
- SPREAD in sprayed 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- BAKE at 375°F 35 to 40 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center biscuit pieces are no longer doughy. Let stand 15 minutes. Serve with additional salsa, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Pillsbury fresh-from-the-oven baked goods have made mealtimes special times for nearly 140 years. Did you know you can also sign up to be a member of Pillsbury.com to get access to even more benefits? - Money-saving coupons - Email newsletters - Exclusive recipes - Share your recipes- ...And much more! It’s free and easy to sign up</p>