Chicken Fiesta Casserole
A very easy recipe for chicken and spaghetti. My family loves this.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild Rotel tomatoes & chilies, diced, not drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms (divided)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions until almost tender, drain. While spaghetti is cooking, mix next 8 ingredients and 6 ozs. mushrooms in large bowl.
- Add spaghetti and mix well.
- Spray a large casserole pan 9x13 with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into casserole.
- Spread remaining mushrooms on top.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour until chicken is done.
- Remove cover and bake additional 15 minutes until bubbly and slightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION