Addicting Deep Dish Brownies
photo by Katzen
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8in square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Whisk in eggs until well combined.
- In med bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually stir flour mixture into egg mixture until well combined.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center come out clean but with crumbs attatched (brownie may sink in center).
- Do not overbake.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate, butter and water in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, stir together icing sugar and salt, stir into chocolate mixture.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Cool until frosting thickens slightly (about 30 minutes.).
- Spread frosting over cooled brownies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a SAHM of 5, <span style=color: #ff6600;>Joshua</span> (9 mths), <span style=color: #cc99ff;>Olivia</span> (4), <span style=color: #339966;>Isaac</span> (14) and <span style=color: #ff99cc;>Brianna</span> (11) and my step-son <span style=color: #0000ff;>Dylan</span> (17). My DH works nights so often comes home to new dishes that I made after the kids go to bed. <br /> <br /><img src=http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r317/j_welcome/pics2/food/PRMRcopy.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><a href=http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/samplepics/blinkies/siggies/?action=view&current=images1.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/samplepics/blinkies/siggies/images1.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /></a></p>