Crock Pot Pork Chops Alfredo
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy and super good for our lower carb diet. Serve with your favorite LC veggie on the side or for non-low carbers you can serve the sauce over rice or pasta.
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 15mins
- 6 6 country ribs (3/4- to 1-inch) or 6 pork steaks (3/4- to 1-inch)
- garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces fresh button mushrooms, whole
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add pork chops; brown on both sides.
- Remove chops and place in the bottom of a 3 1/2-quart or larger slow cooker/Crock Pot.
- Add chicken broth to the skillet and stir, loosening browned bits as you stir. Stir in the mushrooms and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add the alfredo sauce, parmesean cheese and thyme to skillet and stir well (no need to cook this just stir until blended).
- Pour Alfredo sauce and mushrooms over the chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION