Crock Pot Pork Chops and Sauerkraut
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 20mins
- 2 -3 lbs pork chops (bone in or out)
- 1 (21 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 5 large potatoes (cubed)
- Layer in your crock pot about 1/4 the can of Sauerkraut.
- Then layer a level of potatoes, then layer the pork chops and more Kraut.
- Repeat if needed.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the chops are cook though.
- I have also used country style ribs instead of pork chops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!