Cranberry Almond Bark
photo by wicked cook 46
- Ready In:
- 8 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares
- 3 (1 ounce) semisweet baking chocolate squares
- 3⁄4 cup whole almond, blanched, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- In a mocrowavable container, melt white chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute, then stir before microwaving at additional 10-to-20 second intervals, stirring until smooth, then repeat with the semisweet chocolate.
- Stir the almonds & cranberries into the white chocolate, & thinly spread this mixture onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- With a spoon, drizzle semisweet chocolate over the white chocolate, & then, with a knife, cut through the chocolate mixture to swirl the darker chocolate somewhat.
- Chill until firm, then break into pieces before refrigerating in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Another 5 star recipe Sydney Mike. Lordy, I am just going to put you into my favorites. This is divine and unbelievably simple to make. Another morsel for the holiday baskets and table. I used white chips as opposed to bark. Couldn't find it at our small market. Worked great! I also tried this with toasted walnuts and it came our chunkier looking but tasted great just the same. MArvelous. Kepp 'em coming !
I cut the recipe in half but only used maybe 1/2 ounce of the semi sweet chocolate and it was plenty for swirling. DH and I do NOT like white chocolate well until now. The toasted almonds and tangy cranberries arePERFECT for white chocolate. Definite keeper and going in my Divine recipes of 2009 cookbook. Made for Everyday is a Holiday. Thanks Syd