Chewy Cherry Almond Bark
photo by Lizz Clements
- Ready In:
12 2-3 inch squares
- In a small saucepan on low to medium heat, melt the chocolate with 1 tablespoon of the milk. Continue to add milk to the chocolate, 1 tablespoon at a time, until fully melted. The chocolate should have a smooth consistency.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or into a parchment lined 8x8 inch pan. Smooth the melted mixture to a desired thickness and smoothness.
- Let cool in your refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes or until solid.
- Break into pieces and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>While I've been sharing my love of food for many years, I didn't start blogging about food until 2011. Since establishing my website, <em><a href=http://www.lizzdelicious.com>www.lizzdelicious.com</a></em>, I have published four e-books full of easy-to-make, flavorful, and truly delicious vegan food.</p>