Cracker Barrel Green Chili Jack Chicken
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken strips
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- Spray a medium size frypan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chili powder over chicken.
- Cook chicken strips until no longer pink.
- Turn stove top on low and add green chilis on top of chicken.
- Cook until chilis are warmed.
- Add cheese and cook until melted on top of chilis.
- Put on a dish and serve with salsa on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 4 more reviews