How to Catch a Man... Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce over Chicken
photo by Chef Decadent1
- Ready In:
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan warm over medium heat until simmering.
- Once heated take out 1/4 cup and use to baste barbecue chicken while grilling.
- Barbecue the chicken breasts approximately 10 minutes turning every 2 minutes while basting.
- Spoon remaining sauce over chicken breasts as desired.
- As mentioned above, try this sauce on steak--it is so good as well it makes a great topper for burgers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi it's fun to be part of RecipeZaar! I work full time and in my spare time I like to experiment in the kitchen. I also enjoy small hikes, biking and the outdoors. I look forward to travelling to new destinations in the future. It is always nice to try different tastes from different restaurants. I enjoy trying to recreate some of the memorable meals I have shared with my husband. He is more than willing to attempt any of my kitchen creations. I am an avid cookbook collector and my husband teases that I could open my own library! I guess I am always seeking that "perfect recipe". I have found many great recipes here on Zaar and I think some of the greatest cooks are on this site!! I hope you enjoy the recipes that I share with you. Have fun! Decadent1