Bacon Jack Chicken Sandwiches
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 12 dill pickle slices
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- While the grill preheats, place the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until browned on both sides. Remove from the pan, and drain on paper towels.
- Rub the poultry seasoning onto the chicken pieces, and place them on the grill.
- Cook for about 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the center.
- Top each piece of chicken with 2 slices of bacon and 1 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes to melt the cheese.
- Place each piece of chicken on a bun, and top with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle slices before serving with your favorite condiments.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!