Cherry Cheesecake Dip
photo by Hippie2MARS
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 (16 ounce) containers whipped topping
- 2 (20 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray, or butter bottom of pan liberally.
- Distribute the graham cracker crumbs over bottom of dish evenly.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, marshmallow creme and vanilla on medium speed with a hand mixer.
- When it's smooth, fold in the whipped topping (do not use the mixer!) until everything is incorporated.
- Carefully spread over the crumbs in the pan, taking care not to catch and mix in the crumbs while you are spreading.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling over the top evenly.
- Refigerate at least 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm an Arkansas native but spent my teen-aged years in Memphis. I have four grown sons and 12 grandchildren. I currently live in Chattanooga, TN and cook mainly for just two, which has been quite an adjustment!