Cherry Fruit Dip
A delicious cherry flavored fruit dip to serve with fresh fruit.
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 10 maraschino cherries, chopped (or more)
- In a bowl, add the marshmallow creme and cream cheese; mix until well blended (adding cherry juice gradually to help blend).
- Stir in the chopped maraschino cherries.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruit, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Note: Serve with cantaloupe, honey dew, seedless red and green grapes, fresh pineapple, strawberries and watermelon.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION