When you're in the mood for something sweet, but you want to keep it light, this simple dip really hits the spot. Dipping fresh plump strawberries in the cool and creamy concoction is a fun and delicious way to eat dessert. Found this recipe in a TOH "Meal in Minutes" Magazine and changed to suit our taste just slightly. Hope you enjoy it!!
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, sugar, milk and extract; mix until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls. Dip strawberries into cheesecake mixture, then into crumbs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Great little dip for strawberries. Made a cute presentation and a sweet treat too. The graham cracker crumbs, dip and strawberries made it taste like strawberry cheesecake bites. Great for a special occasion. Made for Please Review My Recipe From February 14. Thanks for posting diner524. Enjoy! ChefDLHReply
Sa a photo of this and had to try it, with the abundance of strawberries right now and DH loves cheesecake so it fit the bill for a light summer dessert. It was simple that DGS made it all by himself with no help from me while I was doing other things. The taste was wonderful. That perfect bite of summer freshness, a sure 5 star for ease, taste and appearance. Thanks so much for posting.Reply