Cheesecake Fruit Dip
photo by BK GeeGee
- Ready In:
1 Large bowl
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (30 g) package pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- Cut the room temperature brick of cream cheese into cubes and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, cream the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and condensed milk and mix again until smooth.
- Add the box of instant pudding mix (I like white chocolate or vanilla) and slowly add the milk whilst mixing. Continue to mix until smooth. The dip will become thicker as the pudding mix sets.
- Keep in the fridge and serve with fruit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!