Marshmallow Cream Fruit Dip
a classic. tastes like cheesecake.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces strawberry cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 4 ounces marshmallow cream, microwaved for 20 seconds
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- graham cracker
- fresh fruit, cubed
- whip all ingredients together well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We enjoyed this after lunch today. I made my own strawberry cream cheese using fat free cream cheese and Flavored Cream Cheese Spreads (3 Variations)<br/>By Lvs2Cook http://www.food.com/recipe/flavored-cream-cheese-spreads-3-variations-261183#ixzz1NI7OClfB .<br/><br/>We used fondue forks and dipped bananas, strawberries, and pretzels. My favorite was the pretzels because the sweet versus the salty was delicious. It reminded me of gourmet yogurt-covered pretzels. Yummy! Thanks for the recipe. :)Reply
see 1 more