Tropical Fruit Dip
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
1 1/2 cups
- Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Stir in honey and orange peel.
- Pour into a serving dish.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Serve with fruit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Erin, this was very, very good. My grocer was having a 12 hour sale on fruits and vegetables, and I bought tons of fruit. I made this for lunch a couple of days ago and there was not much left. What was left in the refrigerator was still good the next day. It was super simple to put togehter, and I really liked the flavors. Thanks for posting. I will make this again this summer!