Bisquick Pumpkin Puff Pancakes
- Ready In:
- Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed 5 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour batter by tablespoonfuls onto MEDIUM-HOT un-greased griddle.
- Bake until puffed and bubbles begin to break. Turn and bake other side until golden brown. About 5 dozen 2-inch pancakes. Serve with sausages and rum flavored syrup.
- MAPLE RUM FLAVORED SYRUP: Heat 1 cup maple flavored syrup and tablespoon butter or margarine. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring. Serve warm. About 1 cup.
- Betty Crocker’s Bisquick Cookboook.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My husband, who is known for his picky eating, really loved this recipe and so did I. I made a double batch with one 15oz can pumpkin, left out the sugar, but sprinkled each pancake with a sugar cinnamon mixture. I also made the rum syrup which was perfect with the pumpkin flavor. The left over pancakes will be frozen to enjoy at a later time. I served the pancakes with chicken and cheese smoked sausages and it was complete. By the way, I also made regular sized pancakes, not the tiny 2" ones. I just didn't see the point in taking that much time to cook them. Again, they were great and I'll definitely be making them again and again. Thanks.