Baked Spinach Parmesan Dip
photo by Queenkungfu
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package thawed frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese (I use reduced fat cream cheese)
- 1 onion, peeled and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 (2 ounce) French baguettes, thinly sliced
- Squeeze spinach to remove liquid. With a mixer, beat spinach, mayonnaise, cream cheese, onion, garlic, one cup of the parmesan cheese, and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Mound mixture in a 3-4 cup baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese and the paprika.
- Bake in a 350 degree F. oven until hot in center and lightly browned on top, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot to spread on baguette slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
bobo3039, FANTASTIC SPINACH DIP !!!!!!!! I am a caterer and had misplaced my recipe & of course went to the zaar and found yours very similiar to mine. Loved it easy to prepare and can make ahead. The only thing is I added some shredded old cheddar (white) into the mixture and topped the prepared dish with more cheddar. Party this weeken this was one of the first items to go FAST. Thank you again will not loose this one. LOL Christine