Baileys Macadamia Nut Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Cream together eggs, salt, sugar, and butter.
- Blend in Karo and Baileys.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree (150 C) oven for one hour or until set in center.
- Cool before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the great city of SanAntonio. I'm a high school band director - I spend my time twisting the minds of young people, muahahahaha! (just kidding) My two great passions are music and food. Miles, Monk, Coltrane, Bill Evans, et. al., taught me jazz, while Julia Child and Jeff Smith taught me how to cook. I'm married to a beautiful lady and we have two cats. In addition to cooking I enjoy writing, reading and staying active in my local Episcopal church. I live by the following quote: "Imagination is a quality given to Man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." - Oscar Wilde