1/1 Photo of Ww 7 Point Chicken Noodle Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
This Recipe is from Everyone Loves Chicken! I made a few changes but it is wonderful! Even my 2 year old will eat it. I took out the salt and pepper so you can season to taste, Serving size is 1 1/3 cup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb yolk-free egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 1 diced onion
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven top 350 degrees. Spray a 2 quart high sided baking dish with nonstick spray.
- 2cook the noodles per package directions drain and set aside.
- 3meanwhile, whisk the flour and 1/2 cup of the broth in a small bowl until the flour dissolves.
- 4Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 3 minute Stir in the milk and the remaining 1/2 cup broth; bring the mixture to a simmer. Whisk in the flour mixture; cook stirring constantly, until the sauce bubbles and thicknes, about 3 minute Stir in the mustard and tarragon.
- 5Mix the peas and chicken in with sauce.
- 6pour noodles into baking dish then top with sauce mixture. Stir the mixture together then top with cheese.
- 7Bake Until bubbling and golden brown abour 40 minute.
- 8Let stand for 5 min then serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 7 Point Chicken Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.9
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yolk-free egg noodles
reduced-fat cheddar cheese