Cheez-It Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 lb cooked and shredded boneless skinless chicken breast
- 16 ounces cooked macaroni
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 -2 cup crushed Cheez-It crackers
- salt and pepper
- Boil and shred chicken breasts.
- Prepare macaroni as directed.
- Mix cooked macaroni, shredded chicken, soups, milk, onion powder, salt/pepper, and 1 cup shredded cheese together.
- Top with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and Cheez-it crackers.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes uncovered.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!