Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came up with this recipe when I had company coming and forgot to get the ingredients for the dessert that I was planning! So, I dug into the pantry and the refrigerator to see what ingredients that I had on hand and the result was this pie. It was a HUGE success! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 ready shortbread crust
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) box white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 quart strawberry
- Dip 6 strawberries in the white chocolate to use as garnish on top of pie.
- Smear melted white chocolate in the bottom and sides of the pie crust until an even coat is applied.
- Slice strawberries and put an even layer on the melted chocolate in the crust, on the bottom and the sides.
- Mix cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add dry pudding mix and 1/2 cup water in the mixture, mixing until smooth.
- Pour on top of the strawberries.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Place the chocolate covered strawberries on top of the pie for garnish.
- Store in the refrigerator.