Frozen Strawberry Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in the strawberries. Fold in the whipped topping and pecans. Pour into crusts. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was very easy and tastes great! Making more to keep in the freezer while strawberries are in season. I used reduced fat cream cheese, regular prepared graham cracker crust and substitued half the sugar with Splenda for baking. Also added a teaspoon of strawberry extract to the whipped topping for a stronger flavor. The pecans are a nice surprise.