White Chocolate Strawberry Pie
photo by 4inLeo
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 5 squares white baking chocolate, 1 ounce each, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (large)
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Cool Whip, for topping (optional)
- In microwave, melt four squares of the white chocolate with milk. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream until peaks form. In a small bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in orange zest and melted white chocolate.
- Fold in whipped cream and spread into the crust.
- Arrange strawberries over the top (substitute other fresh fruit or shaved chocolate for strawberries).
- Melt remaining square of chocolate and drizzle over top of pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Dollop with Cool Whip before serving (optional).
- This takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 1 hour to chill before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!