Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious. These have a nice texture and good peanut butter/chocolate flavor.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 F, 200°C Spray or line 10 muffin cups.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat the soy milk and peanut butter in a sauce pan until the peanut butter is completely melted - stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups. These won't rise like regular muffins because of the lack of egg. So make the muffins as nice and rounded as you can when filling the cups.
- Bake 15 minutes.