Vegan Chocolate Nut-Butter Muffins
photo by Megha S.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup multigrain flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 1 tablespoon flourless oil
- 2 tablespoons liquid sweetener (Maple Syrup, Agave)
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- In a bowl add oil, sweetener, milk, nut-butter and combine well.
- Take another bowl sieve flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to well and mix well.
- Grease your muffin tin with oil and add muffin batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!