Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great turkey recipe.
- 4 (453.59 g) turkey breast tenderloins
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 59.14 ml sherry wine or 59.14 ml chicken broth
- 59.14 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml dried onion flakes
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 1 slice red onion, separated into rings
- 4 slice tomatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Flatten tenderloins to 3/4-in. thickness. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, sherry or broth, soy sauce, lemon juice, onion, ginger and pepper; add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- If grilling the turkey, coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Serve on buns with onion, tomato and lettuce.
Very good! Very easy to prepare, and tastes great. I made the turkey on my indoor grill, and it worked great. Thanks!
I used boneless chicken breasts instead of turkey. These were quick to prepare. The marinade stirs up fast and the cooking time made this a quick meal. Thank you for sharing your recipe!