Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This great recipe comes from one of the Australian Women's Weekly Cookbooks. I always make these when I want to treat my kids.
- 90 g butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup chopped white chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup chopped milk chocolate
- Preheat oven to 190C oven.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin pan (1/3 cup capacity).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stir with large metal spoon until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 190C oven for about 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Very easy and tasty. I increased the white chocolate and milk chocolate by about 1/4 c. each- just because. Made 6 jumbo muffins baking at 375 for 30 minutes.
Melt the butter in the microwave and then stir everything in one bowl! Fantastic recipe. Got 16 muffins, 20 minutes in the oven, only nanoseconds before they disappeared.
We thoroughly enjoyed these muffins. What's not to like with 3 kinds of chocolate! I followed the recipe as written and got 14 muffins... but I only baked for 20 minutes at 375. I will make these again.