Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 double crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 1⁄4 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup red raspberries, washed, drained and patted dry
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped peeled tart apple
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 400°F Coat large cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare recipe for double crust pie. Divide in half. Roll out one half into a 10-inch circle. Place on cookie sheet. Score lightly with a knife to divide into 6 equal wedge shapes. Roll out other half of dough into an 11-inch circle.
- STIR together preserves, cornstarch and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in raspberries. Spoon 2 tablespoons in center area of each wedge. Top with 1 tablespoon chopped apple. Brush water on dough between wedges. Place the 11-inch circle of dough on top. Press down to seal between wedges. Press dough with fork along outside edge of pie to seal. Brush top of pie with 1 teaspoon milk. Cut small vents in top of pie to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle with sugar.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 20 minutes on wire rack. Blend powdered sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons milk in small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over top of crust. Cut into wedges and serve.