Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Everyone likes this and always asks for recipe, creamy AND crunchy and so good with granny smith apples. I got this from a student teacher at the school where I worked a few years ago.
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 -8 ounce softened cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) bagheath toffee pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- Mix all ingredients together with electric mixer, adding toffee bits last.
- Serve with fruit-- we prefer granny smith apple wedges.
LOVE IT! Thank you KDP. I made it exactly as your directions but used 1/2 the toffee bits.
The flavor of this dip is outstanding. I had my doubts because it did not look all that appetizing, but I served it with granny smith apple wedges and it was a BIG hit. I had several requests for copies of the recipe.