Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Pillsbury Book Cook time is fridg. time
Make and share this Toffee Butterscotch Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 can pillsbury creamy supreme caramel pecan frosting
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup almond brickle chips
- Line a 8-inch square pan with foil extending foil over edges lightly butter foil.
- Melt chips over low heat until smooth remove from heat.
- Stir in frosting,add peanuts and almond brickle chips mix until well coated.
- Spread into pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove fudge by lifting foil remove foil cut into 36 squares.
great recipe. Used cashews instead of peanuts and Heath Bar pieces instead of almond brickle. It was everyone's favorite of the 5 different fudges I made
Easy, fast!My husband loved this recipe.We plan to make a big batch for the hoildays. Laura from AR