photo by Ashley Cuoco
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla chips (2cups)
- 1 (16 ounce) can pillsbury pink vanilla funfetti frosting
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- Line a 8-inch square pan with foil extending foil over sides butter lightly.
- Melt chips over low heat stir until smooth, remove from heat.
- Stir in frosting.
- Add marshmallows mix until well coated.
- Spread into pan.
- Sprinkle with colored sprinkles press slightly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove fudge by lifting out foil, remove foil cut into 36 squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Couldn't find any pink funfetti frosting so I used vanilla and included this in a fudge assortment for my co-workers. It was their favorite! One girl kept calling it Birthday Cake Fudge because it looks so festive, and she kept trying to trade some of her other fudge for other co-workers funfetti fudge! Quick, easy, delicious, and I'll definitely be making again!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, I have always loved to cook I love to try new and differnt things. And love this site!